Xamarin Online Training
Xamarin Online Training
Glim Technologies will provide the best Xamarin Online training with 100% placement support and affordable cost. We organize a systematic Xamarin course syllabus for the students in Xamarin online training. Xamarin course is available on both Xamarin weekdays classes and Xamarin weekend classes at Glim Technologies. Our Xamarin online training faculty has a lot of real-time experience and well qualified in training the professionals. We will provide the best Xamarin online training with expert trainers. Contact 09962 734 734 for more details and Xamarin free demo classes.
Xamarin Online Course
Learning Xamarin online course in Glim Technologies will bring you up in the career of booming technology. We are one of the best Xamarin online training institute in India Which provides Xamarin online courses and they can handle from basics to expert level of training. Our instructor guides you with a great example and ideas to explore knowledge. Xamarin online training will provide perfect Hands-on-training and directly connect with real-time environments. We will provide Xamarin basic to advance level of training to the students. In Glim Technologies, Xamarin online trainers have trained more than 100+ students so far with successful placements. We are the best choice for learning Xamarin course at an affordable cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Enrol For The Xamarin Online Training At Glim Technologies?
You can contact at 09962 734 734 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill our form in website to join Xamarin online training at Glim Technologies
What to do if I miss one (or) more my Xamarin Online classes?
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule your Xamarin online classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if you want you can get the pre recorded video of that Xamarin online class.
How Equipped Are The Xamarin online training Faculties At Glim Technologies?
Top-notch professional Xamarin Online trainer who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
What are the modes of training offered for Xamarin Online Course?
We offer Xamarin course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
Can I attend a demo Xamarin online course session?
You can get a sample Xamarin online class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
I have more queries?
You can reach us through 09962 734 734. Or you can share your queries through email@example.com Estimated turnaround time will be 24 hours for emails.
Xamarin Online Training
Xamarin is a . NET developer platform made up of tools, programming languages, and libraries for building many different types of applications. Xamarin supplies add-ins to Microsoft Visual Studio that allows developers to build Android, iOS, and Windows apps within the IDE using code completion and IntelliSense. Android. Xamarin. Android applications compile from C# into Intermediate Language (IL) which is then Just-in-Time (JIT) compiled to a native assembly when the application launches. Xamarin. Xamarin. Forms are an open source mobile UI framework from Microsoft for building iOS, Android, & Windows apps. NET from a single shared codebase. Whether you want a consistent look across platforms or prefer native look and feel, Xamarin. Unfortunately, Xamarin is full of bugs. It is very hard to finish a project that works on both platforms (android and ios) without bugs. Each release screws up one platform or both. If Microsoft does not do anything about this soon then Xamarin is going to be unusable. With Xamarin, your app is future-ready, as it works with some of the latest SDKs and utilizes common and platform-specific APIs. Xamarin is a Microsoft product. Xamarin provide its best xamarin developers a single platform to create app for OS like ios, android and windows. It uses C# (C sharp) as its code base. Xamarin is open source, easy to learn, has excellent Microsoft and Xamarin support, and is the best Cross Platform Tool for Desktop and Mobile Applications. Learn and understand the fundamentals of Xamarin Forms and its architecture. Build user-interfaces with XAML and code.
Those who earn the new badge can take some more coursework to go on to earn the existing, higher-level Xamarin Certified Mobile Developer certification, which requires taking 20 selected courses with Xamarin live instructors and passing an exam to demonstrate expertise in cross-platform mobile development using Xamarin.
Xamarin is a cross-platform framework for mobile app development that brings .NET and C# to both Android and iOS platforms. Xamarin is amazing in the sense that it is fully .NET based and is able to produce true Android and iOS mobile apps concurrently.
Xamarin is an open-source mobile platform built on the .NET framework. It enables the developer to create native apps that run across multiple platforms such as Android, iOS, and Windows platform. In this article, we’ll understand how Xamarin Form is shaping the future of mobile development.
Today, we’re pleased to introduce a new certification level at Xamarin University, the Xamarin Certified Mobile Professional,” the company’s Mark Smith said in a blog post yesterday. “This badge will be our initial certification level for developers to demonstrate fundamental competency in Xamarin mobile development.”
Syllabus For Xamarin Online Training
Introduction to Xamarin platform
- Introduction to Mobile Development
- Differences between Starter vs. Indie vs. Business licenses.
- Xamarin store
- What types of mobile apps can be created with Xamarin Studio vs. Visual Studio on both Windows and OS X.
- Requirements for creating a Xamarin.iOS application
Xamarin and C#
- Collections in C#
- More about classes and methods
- Shifting from Console to Mobile
- Adding Behavior in our Apps
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Introduction to C#
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Using Async and Await
- Writing Multithreaded Mobile Applications
- Introduction to Thread Safety and Synchronization
- Debugging and Exceptions
- Branching and Looping
Cross-Platform App Development
- Best practices for developing mobile applications with Xamarin
- Introduction to Portable Class Libraries
- Differences and approaches to sharing source code files (File Linking vs. SAPs vs. PCLs)
- Techniques used to switch to the UI thread (platform-specific and cross-platform)
- Basic knowledge of Xamarin. Social component (what it supports)
- Basic knowledge of the Xamarin. Mobile component (what it supports)
- Differences between common design patterns used in mobile development (MVVM, IoC/DI, Singleton, etc.) [covered all throughout Xamarin University classes and labs]
- Using the Nuget and Xamarin Component Store
- Basic knowledge of .NET libraries you can use in Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android
- Using the async / await keywords
- Diagnosing Memory Issues
- Tabbed Applications in iOS
- Fragments in Android
- Navigation patterns used in Android
- Navigation patterns used in iOS
- How to add items to the Android Options menu
Data in Mobile
- Working with the File System
- Data in Mobile
- Advantages annd restrictions to SQLite
- ORM libraries used in the mobile world (what was covered in XAM160)
- How to abstract paths in Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS
- Isolated storage on Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Windows Phone
Xamarin Web Services
- Web Services in Xamarin
- Common architecture and data formats used in Web Services
- Approaches you can use to access a web service from a Xamarin application.
- Available bindings in WCF/SOAP for Xamarin
- Introduction to Xamarin.Forms
- Forms Control Gallery
- Forms core types – Page types, Layout containers, etc.
- What is XAML?
- Basic binding features
- Customizing the ListView in Xamarin.Forms
- Model-View-ViewModel in Xamarin.Forms
- Resources and Styles in Xamarin.Forms
- XAML in Xamarin.Forms
- Data Binding in Xamarin.Forms
- Using ListView in Xamarin.Forms
- Securing Local Data
- Using the Xamarin Salesforce Component
- Accessing OAuth 2 Web Services with Xamarin.Auth
- Data Caching + Synchronization
Android App Development in Xamarin
- Android Getting Started
- Working with ListViews
- Maps and Locations
- Android application core types – Activity, Intent, Adapter, ListView, Context, Bundle, etc.
- Project types included with Xamarin and Visual Studio for Xamarin.Android
- Setting an id on an Android view
- How to launch an Activity
- Resources and Assets in Android
- Layouts in Android
- Android Mainfest settings
- Android Support libraries (what do they do, what is supported, etc.)
- Working with Emulators in Android
- What native types can be used in Xamarin.Android
- How Xamarin.Android executes your code.
- Working with Locations in Android
- Built-in adapter types in Android
iOS App Development in Xamarin
- iOS Getting Started
- Introduction to Storyboards
- Tables in iOS
- Maps and Locations
- Views in iOS
- Working with Images
- iOS applicationc ore types – AppDelegate, UIWindow, UIView, Storyboards, UIViewControllers, etc.
- Launch images in iOS
- Project types included with Xamarin and Visual Studio for Xamarin.iOS
- XIBs vs. Storyboards
- Universal apps (_not_ Unified API)
- How Xamarin.iOS executes your code.
- Working with MKMapView, setting pins, setting current location, finding points-of-interest etc.
- Approaches to providing data and customizing a UITableView (Delegate, Source, WeakDelegate)
- Gesture recognizers in iOS (from Touch in iOS)
- Attributes used in Xamarin.iOS ([Register], [Outlet], [Export] etc.)
- What is in the Info.plist
- Handling images for normal vs. retina displays.
- Positioning UIViews in code (Frame vs. Bounds vs. Center)
- Restrictions of the iOS Simulator
- Folders in the app (Documents vs. Library)
- Autosizing (“Springs and Struts”) in the designer
- Unsupported .NET features in Xamarin.iOS due to no JIT.
- Loading images in iOS (UIImage.FromXXX)
- Creating a provisioning profile
- Tools used to profile a Xamarin.iOS Application
- Deploying to Test Cloud
- Working with Xamarin.UITest
- Intro to Testing
Publishing an application
- Android Deployment & Publishing
- iOS Deployment & Publishing
- What are the basic steps for deploying an application to Google Play & iOS AppStore.
- Application packaging for each platform (what is contained in the app, what is the extension, etc.)
Xamarin Online Training Testimonials
I have completed my Xamarin Online Training from Glim technologies and I would like to thank the respected faculty and management team to make the session easier for students. the job or other academic courses could find Glim Technologies Centre a perfect choice for the professional training course.
It has been a great and fruitful experience for me to join Xamarin Online Training on Glim technologies. Trainer is very helpful and knowledgeable. He covered all the important topics with practical. He kept the overall sessions engaging, always given a glimpse of real professional world. He is very helpful and tries to solve all the problems of students.
I have just completed Online Training from Glim technologies and it was very good learning experience. Training Staff is expert and have great knowledge on Xamarin. Staffs are real time experience help us to understand the scenarios very well.