SharePoint Online Training
SharePoint Online Training
Glim Technologies will provide the best SharePoint Online training with 100% placement support and affordable cost. We organize a systematic SharePoint course syllabus for the students in SharePoint online training. SharePoint course is available on both SharePoint weekdays classes and SharePoint weekend classes at Glim Technologies. Our SharePoint online training faculty has a lot of real-time experience and well qualified in training the professionals. We will provide the best SharePoint online training with expert trainers. We are one of the best SharePoint online training institute in India Which provides SharePoint online courses and they can handle from basics to expert level of training
SharePoint Online Course
We provide real-time work experience and projects to the students in the SharePoint online training period. Glim Technologies is a prominent online training institute that offers the best SharePoint online training. We are one-stop solution for people looking for top SharePoint training in online. We offer best SharePoint course training at India, USA and several countries with experienced trainers in SharePoint industry. We provide 100% placement assistance and make you work on live projects. Glim Technologies is rated as one of the Best SharePoint Online Training Institute based on Google and other third-party reviews. We have completed over 3000 SharePoint Online Training classes in various countries all around the world. We are the best choice for learning SharePoint courses at an affordable cost. SharePoint online training will provide perfect Hands-on-training and directly connect with real-time environments. Contact 09962 734 734 for more details and SharePoint free demo classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Enrol For The SharePoint Online Training At Glim Technologies?
You can contact at 09962 734 734 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill our form in website to join SharePoint online training at Glim Technologies
What to do if I miss one (or) more my SharePoint Online classes?
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule your SharePoint online classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if you want you can get the pre recorded video of that SharePoint online class.
How Equipped Are The SharePoint online training Faculties At Glim Technologies?
Top-notch professional SharePoint Online trainer who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
What are the modes of training offered for SharePoint Online Course?
We offer SharePoint course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
Can I attend a demo SharePoint online course session?
You can get a sample SharePoint online class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
I have more queries?
You can reach us through 09962 734 734. Or you can share your queries through email@example.com Estimated turnaround time will be 24 hours for emails.
SharePoint Online Training
SharePoint is a document management and collaboration tool developed by Microsoft. It’s basically an intranet and content management system that is used for internal purposes to assist with bringing an organisation together. Microsoft SharePoint is a browser-based collaboration platform upon which users upload tons of stuff – including Office documents, PDFs, images, videos, exported email messages, calendar entries, tasks, contracts, and project info. SharePoint Foundation and Server have both always required a Windows license, but SharePoint Foundation (previously known as Windows SharePoint Services) was considered the “free” version since it doesn’t require additional licenses. Microsoft is encouraging Office 365 for those looking for cheap SharePoint usage. Connect directly to your organization’s SharePoint site Open your web browser. Type the SharePoint site URL into the web address bar. For example, https://contoso.sharepoint.com. Press Enter. Quick summary: One Drive is essentially an online folder system for file storage, but SharePoint includes many other features such as collaboration, CMS, and dashboards. Office 365 now includes SharePoint features in its cloud platform, but you can also purchase SharePoint by itself as an on-premise solution. SharePoint is a web-based collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office. Launched in 2001, SharePoint is primarily sold as a document management and storage system, but the product is highly configurable and usage varies substantially among organizations.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)The Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert is one of two globally recognized certifications available for the SharePoint program. It is important to note that certifications are retired from time to time in order to update for new program features.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Teamwork Administrator Associate. This certificate means that a specialist can configure, deploy and manage Office 365 collaboration apps, such as SharePoint (Online, On-premises, and Hybrid), One Drive, and Teams.
Project should take you two to three months to complete; the PMP usually takes most people at least one (and sometimes two) college semesters to complete (and you can find plenty of good college-level courses to help you prepare for that cert).
It takes at least 8 months, if you are experienced in ASP.NET, then definitely you can catch up in 3 to 4 months. Although, Sharepoint and Office 365 are not that technical and can be easily learned in a week or two, However to gain expertise and learn other tips and tricks, you may take another month or so.
The best way to learn SharePoint is by starting to use it. Follow SharePoint blogs, watch videos. When you want to learn SharePoint, as I stated in one of my previous posts, Google is your best friend. There is wealth of information out there on Internet(and all free too).
Syllabus For SharePoint Online Training
Introducing SharePoint 2010
- What is SharePoint Server 2010
- SharePoint Version History
- MOSS Vs. SharePoint Server 2010
- Addressing Collaboration
Planning and Installing SharePoint Server 2010
- SharePoint Management Model
- Planning Farm Topology
- Information Architecture Changes
- Logical Architecture Changes
- Physical Topology Changes
- Installation Models
- System & Software Requirements
- Performing a Clean Installation
- Running Configuration Wizard
AWS – An overview
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
Developeristration SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint Terminology
- Post Installation Tasks
- Central Developeristration
- Manage Service Application and SharePoint 80 Web Apps
- Creating Site Collection, Sub sites ,Removing Sites
- Personalization Settings
- Site Directory
- Audience Targeting
- User Profiles
Managing SharePoint Server 2010 Security
- Groups & Permissions
- Alternate Access Mapping (AAM)
- Configuration Authentication
Monitoring SharePoint Server 2010
- IIS Logging
- Diagnostic Logging
- Usage Analysis Processing
Search Capabilities and Features in SharePoint 2010
- Understanding Search Architecture
- Creating Search Center
- Configuring Search Center
- Configuring Search Parameter
- Using & Extending Search
- Monitoring Search
Managing Disaster Recovery in SharePoint 2010
- Using Recycle Bin
- Backup SharePoint Server 2010
- Central Developeristration
- SharePoint Designer 2010
- Restoring SharePoint Server 2010
- STSAdm Overview
- SharePoint PowerShell 2010 Basics
- SharePoint PowerShell 2010 Advanced Stuff
- Usage Scenarios
- Building Custom Cmdlets
Introducing SharePoint Server 2013
- Capabilities and architecture of SharePoint 2013
- New Features in SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2013 Deployment Options
Designing an Information Architecture
- Identifying Business Requirements
- Understanding Business Requirements
- Organizing Information in SharePoint 2013
- Planning for Discoverability
Designing a Logical Architecture
- Overview of SharePoint 2013 Logical Architecture
- Documenting Your Logical Architecture
Designing a Physical Architecture
- Designing Physical Components for SharePoint Deployments
- Designing Supporting Components for SharePoint Deployments
- SharePoint Farm Topologies
- Mapping a Logical Architecture Design to a Physical Architecture Design
Installing and Configuring SharePoint Server 2013
- Installing SharePoint Server 2013
- Scripting Installation and Configuration
- Configuring SharePoint Server 2013 Farm Settings
Creating Web Applications and Site Collections
- Creating Web Applications
- Configuring Web Applications
- Creating and Configuring Site Collections
Planning and Configuring Service Applications
- Introduction to Service Application Architecture
- Creating and Configuring Service Applications
Managing Users and Permissions
- Authorization in SharePoint 2013
- Managing Access to Content
Configuring Authentication for SharePoint 2013
- Overview of Authentication
- Configuring Federated Authentication
- Configuring Server-to-Server Authentication
Securing a SharePoint 2013 Deployment
- Securing the Platform
- Configuring Farm-Level Security
- Managing Content Types
- Understanding Term Stores and Term Sets
- Managing Term Stores and Term Sets
Configuring User Profiles
- Configuring the User Profile Service Application
- Managing User Profiles and Audiences
Configuring Enterprise Search
- Understanding the Search Service Architecture
- Configuring Enterprise Search
- Managing Enterprise Search
Monitoring and Maintaining a SharePoint 2013 Environment
- Monitoring a SharePoint 2013 Environment
- Tuning and Optimizing a SharePoint Environment
- Planning and Configuring Caching
- Troubleshooting a SharePoint 2013 Environment
SharePoint Online Training Testimonials
I have chosen Share point online training in Glim technologies, they cover all the topics and ideas related to the real time situations, Very valuable to learn SharePoint training in this online mode. Trainers gave several ideas that are more additional tips for me. At the daily end of the session I have collect all my classes recording video this is really helpful to my future reference. I recommended this Share point online course in Glim Technologies.
I did online Sharepoint course in Glim Technologies, The training was very good and valuable to me. It’s effortless to catch up all the points about Share point an illustration is very understandable. Course fees very affordable. This is a good place for learn trending course through online. Thanks all.
I’ve completed SharePoint online Training in Glim Technoloigies. Course very interactively taught by the trainer in all the way. Clearing the doubts very understandable to me. Trainer would explain lots of techniques its beneficial to me, Classes are very calm for the learning with flexible timings. They cover entire syllabus and concepts. Thanks to Glim Technologies.