SSAS Online Training
SSAS Online Training
Glim Technologies will provide the best SSAS Online training with 100% placement support and affordable cost. We organize a systematic SSAS course syllabus for the students in SSAS online training. SSAS course is available on both SSAS weekdays classes and SSAS weekend classes at Glim Technologies. Our SSAS online training faculty has a lot of real-time experience and well qualified in training the professionals. We will provide the best SSAS online training with expert trainers. Contact 09962 734 734 for more details and SSAS free demo classes.
SSAS Online Course
Learning SSAS online course in Glim Technologies will bring you up in the career of booming technology. We are one of the best SSAS online training institute in India Which provides SSAS online courses and they can handle from basics to expert level of training. Our instructor guides you with a great example and ideas to explore knowledge. SSAS online training will provide perfect Hands-on-training and directly connect with real-time environments. We will provide SSAS basic to advance level of training to the students. In Glim Technologies, SSAS online trainers have trained more than 100+ students so far with successful placements. We are the best choice for learning SSAS course at an affordable cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Enrol For The SSAS Online Training At Glim Technologies?
You can contact at 09962 734 734 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill our form in website to join SSAS online training at Glim Technologies
What to do if I miss one (or) more my SSAS Online classes?
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule your SSAS online classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if you want you can get the pre recorded video of that SSAS online class.
How Equipped Are The SSAS online training Faculties At Glim Technologies?
Top-notch professional SSAS Online trainer who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
What are the modes of training offered for SSAS Online Course?
We offer SSAS course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
Can I attend a demo SSAS online course session?
You can get a sample SSAS online class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
I have more queries?
You can reach us through 09962 734 734. Or you can share your queries through email@example.com Estimated turnaround time will be 24 hours for emails.
SSAS Online Training
Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, SSAS, is an online analytical processing (OLAP) and data mining tool in Microsoft SQL Server. SSAS is used as a tool by organizations to analyze and make sense of information possibly spread out across multiple databases, or in disparate tables or files. SSAS Tabular models are in-memory databases that model data with relational constructs such as tables and relationships, in order to provide a rapid and powerful way of providing self-service BI to client applications such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power View. SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) is the technology from the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack, to develop Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) solutions. In simple terms, you can use SSAS to create cubes using data from data marts / data warehouse for deeper and faster data analysis. Implementing User-Defined Hierarchies in SQL Server Analysis Services. To be able to drill into multidimensional cube data at several levels, you must implement all of the hierarchies on the database dimensions. A hierarchy lets you view aggregated fact data at multiple levels. In the New Project dialog box, in the Visual Studio installed templates category, select Import Analysis Services Database. Enter property information for the project and solution, including name and location for the files. Click OK. On the Welcome to the Import Analysis Services Database.
Developing SQL Data Models course imparts core skills to implement multidimensional databases using SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services), and create tabular semantic data models for analysis. This SSAS training is meant for database professionals who create enterprise BI solutions in order to fulfil the role of a BI Developer. This SQL Data Model Development course is also suitable for power users, information workers and data analysts.
If you already have a career in computer programming or you are skilled in this area, learning the SQL basic could take as little as two to three weeks. However, if you need to take a beginner’s computer programming course prior to learning the SQL language, it could take some additional time.
Earning an MCSA: SQL Server certification qualifies you for a position as a software as a database developer or database analyst. Possess foundational IT skills. If you feel that you do not possess these skills, consider pursuing one or more Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certifications. Pass 3 required exams.
Syllabus For SSAS Online Training
Introduction to SSAS
- What is SSAS
- Why SSAS
- What are the core services present in SSAS
- What is UDM(Unified Dimension Model)
- What are the different tools we will use in SSAS
- How to install and use the AdventureWorks DW
- How to create a SSAS project and create a data source which will connect to this
- How to create a star schema using a Data Source
- How to create a Snow flake Schema using a Data Source View
- How to Design a Data warehouse
- What is OLAP and OLTP system
- Advantages of OLAP and OLTP system
- What is Data ware house
- What are the key elements of data ware house
- What is fact table and dimension tables
- What is Attribute, Member, Measure
- What is cube and examples
- What is Dimension Model
- Different types of approaches for designing Dimension Model
Data Source View and Cube Wizard
- What is cube and advantages of cube
- What is Data Source View
- How to create Data Source View
- How to Use of filter
- How to Add related tables
- How to Remove unwanted tables
- How to use Named Calculations
- Using Cube Wizard, how to create Cube
- How to Add Required Measure Groups and Measures
- How to Add dimensions, attributes to the cube
MDX (Multi – Dimensional expressions) and Cube Browser
- What is MDX
- How to use MDX
- Different distinct modes In Analysis Services MDX
- How to develop cube objects
- How to write a query using MDX
- What is a cell, tuple, set, slice
- What are the Different we can use in MDX queries
- What is Members and Children
- How to write a query by using functions that Non Empty, cross Join, filter and Top Count
- What is Cube Browser
- Advantages of Cube Browser
- How to use Cube Browser
- What is Calculation
- How to Create Calculations
- What is Calculation Designer
- How to Create Calculation for Gross profit margin using templates
- How to use expressions in Calculations
- How To define the percent of total calculations
- How To browse the new calculated members
- What is Script View
- Advantages of Script View
Working with Dimensions
- What is Dimension
- Advantages of Dimension
- How to Create Dimension Using Dimension wizard
- How to Create Snow Flake Dimension Using Dimension Designer
- What is Time Dimension
- What is Attribute Hierarchies and User Defined Hierarchies
- What is Attribute Relationship
- Importance of using composite key for identifying attributes uniquely
Working with Cube Design
- How to Create Cube using dimensions
- How to include dimension in Cube
- What is Fact Relationship, Reference Relationship
- How to Define Relationship
- What is Measure
- How to add Measures
- How to use Aggregate Functions
- How to Add Measure Group
Translation, Perspective and Actions
- What is Translation
- How to use Translation in cube
- What is perspective
- How to create perspective
- What is Action
- What are the Different types of Actions
KPI (Key Performance Indicator)
- What is KPI
- Advantages of KPIs
- What are the Properties of KPI
- How to Create KPIs
- How to add Goal, value, status, trend expression to KPIs
- How to deploy KPI in KPI Browser
- What is Parallel Period
Deployment and Processing
- What are the Deployment Options
- What are Processing Options for complete Solution
- What are the Processing Options for Individual Dimensions
- How to deploy using SSDT
- How to Deploy using Deployment wizard
- How to Deploy using XMLA Script
- What is Aggregation
- Advantages of Aggregation
- Understanding Query Processing
- How to Create Aggregation design for any Partition
- What is Aggregation Design Wizard
- What are the Different types of Security roles
- How to assign User Security
- How to Create Database level Security
- What are the difference between administrator and user security
- How to provide cube and dimension level Security
- How to Deploy the cube and browser with new Role
- How to create cell level security
SSAS Online Training Testimonials
Glim Technologies providing best SSAS Online training in Glim technologies. They have good classrooms with all facilities like projectors, etc., they provide fully hands on training with video tutorials. They offer placement assistance and provide tips for resume building. Interactive classes on SSAS will make you comfortable with learning. Only working professionals are taking SSAS classes.
Glim Technologies provides you best SSAS Online training. They offer fully equipped classroom with LED TV, projectors and remote desktop lab facilities. Tutors are working professionals who have broad knowledge in SSAS. So that they will be good at teaching in a more practical way. They provide you placement assistance also.
I have joined for a SSAS Online training. Finally I found the best SSAS Online training centre, Glim Technologies and the best trainer. They schedule classes based on student needs. My trainer considered me as a new bee to SSAS and started from the scratch. His teaching, explanation and practical sessions were excellent.