Perl Online Training
Perl Online Training
Glim Technologies will provide the best Perl Online training with 100% placement support and affordable cost. We organize a systematic Perl course syllabus for the students in Perl online training. Perl course is available on both Perl weekdays classes and Perl weekend classes at Glim Technologies. Our Perl online training faculty has a lot of real-time experience and well qualified in training the professionals. We will provide the best Perl online training with expert trainers. Contact 09962 734 734 for more details and Perl free demo classes.
Perl Online Course
Learning Perl online course in Glim Technologies will bring you up in the career of booming technology. We are one of the best Perl online training institute in India Which provides Perl online courses and they can handle from basics to expert level of training. Our instructor guides you with a great example and ideas to explore knowledge. Perl online training will provide perfect Hands-on-training and directly connect with real-time environments. We will provide Perl basic to advance level of training to the students. In Glim Technologies, Perl online trainers have trained more than 100+ students so far with successful placements. We are the best choice for learning Perl course at an affordable cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Enrol For The Perl Online Training At Glim Technologies?
You can contact at 09962 734 734 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill our form in website to join Perl online training at Glim Technologies
What to do if I miss one (or) more my Perl Online classes?
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule your Perl online classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if you want you can get the pre recorded video of that Perl online class.
How Equipped Are The Perl online training Faculties At Glim Technologies?
Top-notch professional Perl Online trainer who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
What are the modes of training offered for Perl Online Course?
We offer Perl course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
Can I attend a demo Perl online course session?
You can get a sample Perl online class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
I have more queries?
You can reach us through 09962 734 734. Or you can share your queries through email@example.com Estimated turnaround time will be 24 hours for emails.
Perl Online Training
Perl stands in for “Practical Extraction and Reporting Language“ even though there is no authorized acronym for Perl. Perl is a general-purpose programming language originally developed for text manipulation and now used for a wide range of tasks including system administration, web development, network programming, GUI development, and more. The power of Perl can be implemented in many fields. The most popular use of Perl is in Web development, Perl is also used to automate many tasks in the Web servers, and other administration jobs, it can automatically generate emails and clean up systems. Perl is still used for its original purpose i.e. extracting data and generating reports. It can produce reports on resource use and check for security issues in a network. Due to this reason, Perl has become a popular language used in web development, networking and bioinformatics too. Apart from all this perl can also be used for CGI programming.
Syllabus For Perl Online Training
Variables - Scalars, Arrays and Hashes
- Scalar data – Numbers and Strings
- Scalar variables
- “print” function for output
- Getting user input using
- “chomp” and “chop” function
- “undef” value and “defined” function
- Defining Arrays and accessing Array elements
- Special Array Indices
- Array functions – pop, push, shift, unshift, reverse, sort
- Defining and accessing Hash Data Structure
- Hash functions – keys, values, each, exists, delete
Control Structures and I/O Basics
- comparison operators
- Associatively and precedence of operators
- perl’s default variables $_ and @_
- “if” control structure
- “while” control structure
- Input from diamond <> operator and @ARGV
- “foreach” control structure
- “unless” and “until” control structure
- “else” and “elsif” clause
- “for” control structure
- Loop Controls – last, next, redo, Labelled blocks
- Logical operators – && and ||
- Ternary Operator, ?
- Formatted output with “printf”
- Functions – System and User defined
- Defining and Invoking Subroutines
- Passing values to subroutines
- Returning values from subroutines
- Subroutine private variables – “my” and “local”
- When to omit ampersand
- “strict” pragma
- What are regular expressions
- Simple patterns, Metacharacters, Quantifiers, Grouping, Alternatives
- Understanding $`, $& and $’
- Character Classes and Character class shortcuts
- General Quantifiers
- Anchors and Mem Parentheses (Back references/Memory Variables)
- Case insensitive pattern matching
- Binding Operator
- Substitutions and global replacements
- Case Shifting
- “split” and “join” functions
File and Directory operations
- Understanding Filehandles and Standard Filehandles
- Opening, Using and Closing Filehandles
- Function “die” and “warn”
- Changing default output Filehandle
- File Tests
- Traversing around directories
- Directory Handles
- Creating, Removing, Renaming files and directories
- Modifying permissions, ownership, timestamp etc
- Function “system” and interacting with the shell
- Function “exec”
- Builtin hash %ENV
- Processes and Filehandles
- Using “fork” function
- Function “waitpid”
- Signals and function “kill”
Strings and Sorting
- Functions “index” and “rindex”
- Function “substr”
- Function “sprintf”
Complex Data Structures
- Arrays of Arrays
- Hashes of Arrays
- Arrays of Hashes
- Hashes of Hashes
Packages, Libraries and Modules
- Understanding packages
- Libraries, Functions “do” and “require”, @INC and %INC
- Understanding and using modules
- BEGIN block
- CPAN and some simple modules
- Database programming using DBI module
- Defining a SQL string using DBI
Perl Online Training Testimonials
Many Thanks to Glim Technologies Online Training, I got many things to learn from here and i got real time experience with hands on. About Glim Technologies, Perl faculty out there was amazing, very friendly and always motivates us to practice more. Their placement cell really good.. They gave me placement in MNC. I strongly recommend Glim Technologies for Perl Training.
I have joined online class the institute for perl. Faculty has real time work experience, that’s the plus point. They show patience to clear all the doubts. We can attend the repeated classes and can take back-up classes. No restriction in that. totally, a good institute for learners and Freshers job seekers in perl through Online.
I have Joined perl in glim based on my friends reference. Trainer and the Lab Facility is excellent. Even though i am a fresher the faculty is making me understood all the concepts very indepth. Very good institute. The management is very friendly and always motivate us to practice more in the lab. I worked on Real time sample project from My perl Faculty.