MCSA Online Training
MCSA Online Training
Glim Technologies will provide the best MCSA Online training with 100% placement support and affordable cost. We organize a systematic MCSA course syllabus for the students in MCSA online training. MCSA course is available on both MCSA weekdays classes and MCSA weekend classes at Glim Technologies. Our MCSA online training faculty has a lot of real-time experience and well qualified in training the professionals. We will provide the best MCSA online training with expert trainers. Contact 09962 734 734 for more details and MCSA free demo classes.
Learning MCSA online course in Glim Technologies will bring you up in the career of booming technology. We are one of the best MCSA online training institute in India Which provides MCSA online courses and they can handle from basics to expert level of training. Our instructor guides you with a great example and ideas to explore knowledge. MCSA online training will provide perfect Hands-on-training and directly connect with real-time environments. We will provide MCSA basic to advance level of training to the students. In Glim Technologies, MCSA online trainers have trained more than 100+ students so far with successful placements. We are the best choice for learning MCSA course at an affordable cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Enrol For The MCSA Online Training At Glim Technologies?
You can contact at 09962 734 734 or email to email@example.com or fill our form in website to join MCSA online training at Glim Technologies
What to do if I miss one (or) more my MCSA Online classes?
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule your MCSA online classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if you want you can get the pre recorded video of that MCSA online class.
How Equipped Are The MCSA online training Faculties At Glim Technologies?
Top-notch professional MCSA Online trainer who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
What are the modes of training offered for MCSA Online Course?
We offer MCSA course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
Can I attend a demo MCSA online course session?
You can get a sample MCSA online class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
I have more queries?
You can reach us through 09962 734 734. Or you can share your queries through firstname.lastname@example.org Estimated turnaround time will be 24 hours for emails.
MCSA Online Training
MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) is a certification program intended for people who seek entry-level jobs in an IT (information technology) environment. MCSA is a prerequisite for more advanced Microsoft certifications. The main difference between the MCSA and MCSE is that the MCSA is an associate or entry level certification and the MCSE is the Expert level certification. MCSA Certification Training Microsoft exams are notoriously difficult and require intimate hands-on knowledge of the product or services being tested. The best Microsoft training material provides not only instruction but also the opportunity for hands-on experience and practice exams. MCSA certification is well worth the time and effort, paving the way for both immediate job opportunities and long-term success with more in-depth MCSE training. MCSA doesn’t expire. MCSE expires in 3 years. But technically is only valid for the lifetime of the technology the certification is for. The MCSA certification, which is a preferable precondition to study the MCSE, focuses mainly on operating systems (OS), servers, and web applications while the MCSE is all about private cloud computing, business intelligence (BI), server infrastructure and data platform knowledge.
MCSA certification requires IT professionals to complete two or three exams, depending on the specific certification path. The Windows 8 and Office 365 paths each require passing two exams; the rest of the MCSA credentials require three exams. Each exam has a corresponding optional training course.
An MCSA or MCSE live classroom course can take between three and seven days, or you can take an MOC online course on your own time. Depending on the number of exams you need to take to finally earn your MCSE, you can expect to spend anywhere between a week and several months taking prep courses.
In order to earn the official certification for MCSA, you must take three separate exams. Test-takers must earn at least 700 on each exam in order to pass the test. The MCSA exams may be taken at an Pearson VUE test center globally. Certifications are valid for three years.
MCSA certification is well worth the time and effort, paving the way for both immediate job opportunities and long-term success with more in-depth MCSE training.
MCSA doesn’t expire. MCSE expires in 3 years. But technically is only valid for the lifetime of the technology the certification is for. NO, MCSA Certification course does not expire, but rather Microsoft is published on a regular basis as new technology updates are released by Microsoft.
Most MCSA exams cost $165 (USD) for test takers in the United States. MCSA exams will cost international test takers from $55 to $165 per exam in their local currency. Because MCSA certifications require either two or three exams, the cost to earn an MCSA ranges from $330 to $495 in the United States.
Syllabus For MCSA Online Training
Deploying and Managing Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 Management
- Installing Windows Server 2012
- Post-Installation Configuration of Windows Server 2012
- Windows PowerShell
Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- AD DS
- Domain Controllers
- Installing a Domain Controller
Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Managing User Accounts
- Managing Group Accounts
- Managing Computer Accounts
- Delegating Administration
Automating AD DS Administration
- Using Command Line Tools for Administration
- Using Windows PowerShell for Administration
- Performing Bulk Operations with Windows PowerShell
- IPv4 Addressing
- Subnetting and Supernetting
- Configuring and Troubleshooting IPv4
Implementing Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Installing a DHCP Server Role
- Configuring DHCP Scopes
- Managing a DHCP Database
- Securing and Monitoring DHCP
Implementing Domain Name System (DNS)
- Name Resolution for Windows Clients and Servers
- Installing and Managing a DNS Server
- Managing DNS Zones
- IPv6 Addressing
- Coexistence with IPv6
- IPv6 Transition Technologies
Implementing Local Storage
- Managing Disks and Volumes
- Implementing Storage Spaces
Implementing File and Print Services
- Securing Files and Folders
- Protecting Shared Files and Folders Using Shadow Copies
- Configuring Network Printing
Implementing Group Policy
- Group Policy Processing
- Implementing a Central Store for Administrative Templates
Securing Windows Servers Using Group Policy Objects
- Windows Security
- Configuring Security Settings
- Restricting Software
- Configuring Windows Firewall with Advanced Security
Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Virtualization Technologies
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Managing Virtual Machine Storage
- Managing Virtual Networks
Administering Windows Server 2012 - Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Group Policy
- Implementing and Administering Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Managing Group Policy Scope
- Group Policy Processing
- Troubleshooting the Application of GPOs
Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Implementing Administrative Templates
- Configuring Folder Redirection and Scripts
- Configuring Group Policy Preferences
- Managing Software with Group Policy
Managing User and Service Accounts
- Automating User Account Management
- Configuring Password-Policy and User-Account Lockout
- Configuring Managed Service Accounts
Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Implementing Virtualized Domain Controllers
- Implementing Read-Only Domain Controllers
- Administering AD DS
- Managing the AD DS Database
Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System (DNS)
- Installing the DNS Server Role
- Configuring the DNS Server Role
- Configuring DNS Zones
- Configuring DNS Zone Transfers
- Managing and Troubleshooting DNS
Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Configuring Network Access
- Configuring VPN Access
- Network Policies
- Troubleshooting Routing and Remote Access
- Configuring DirectAccess
Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Installing and Configuring a Network Policy Server
- Configuring RADIUS Clients and Servers
- NPS Authentication Methods
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting a Network Policy Server
Implementing Network Access Protection
- NAP Enforcement Processes
- Configuring NAP
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting NAP
Optimizing File Services
- File Server Resource Manager (FSRM)
- Using FSRM to Manage Quotas, File Screens, and Storage Reports
- Implementing Classification and File Management Tasks
- Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configuring DFS Namespaces
- Configuring and Troubleshooting DFS-R
Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Encrypting Files Using Encrypting File System
- Configuring Advanced Auditing
Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Windows Deployment Services
- Implementing Deployment with Windows Deployment Services
- Administering Windows Deployment Services
Implementing Update Management
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Deploying Updates with WSUS
Monitoring Windows Server 2012
- Monitoring Tools
- Using Performance Monitor
- Monitoring Event Logs
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services - Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Configuring Advanced DHCP Features
- Configuring Advanced DNS Settings
- Implementing IPAM
Implementing Advanced File Services
- Configuring iSCSI Storage
- Configuring BranchCache
- Optimizing Storage Usage
Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Planning for Dynamic Access Control
- Deploying Dynamic Access Control
Implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Configuring an NLB Cluster
- Planning an NLB Implementation
Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing a Failover Cluster
- Configuring Highly Available Applications and Services on a Failover Cluster
- Maintaining a Failover Cluster
- Implementing a Multi-Site Failover Cluster
Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Integrating Hyper-V with Failover Clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machines on Failover Clusters
- Implementing Hyper-V Virtual Machine Movement
- Managing Hyper-V Virtual Environments by Using VMM
Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Windows Server Backup
- Implementing Server and Data Recovery
Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Deploying a Distributed AD DS Environment
- Configuring AD DS Trusts
Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Configuring AD DS Sites
- Configuring and Monitoring AD DS Replication
Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Deploying CAs
- Deploying and Managing Certificate Templates
- Implementing Certificate Distribution and Revocation
- Managing Certificate Recovery
Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
- Deploying and Managing an AD RMS Infrastructure
- Configuring AD RMS Content Protection
- Configuring External Access to AD RMS
Implementing Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Deploying AD FS
- Implementing AD FS for a Single Organization
- Deploying AD FS in a B2B Federation Scenario
MCSA Online Training Testimonials
The Best online MCSA training in Glim technologies, That is my verdict for the training program. Best faculties excellent teaching, thank you for providing such a good program at very affordable price. Great learning experience and I’m sure the rest of my colleagues also felt the same about the training with Glim technologies is a complete value for money.
Attended online training on MCSA program with Glim technologies in January this year. The program was good and the trainer had good real-time experience with sound domain knowledge. Though the technology was new the trainer was able to share good real time knowledge of the topic. Liked the training very much. Thank you Glim technologies.
I have joined online MCSA training in Glim technologies. The training program was excellently delivered and the faculty was very well experienced and understands the mind set of the students. When I took up the training, I was not very sure if the faculty would be able to provide good training for advance technology like Google Cloud platform. I’m extremely happy with the output and it was a excellent training program.